About the Postoutcomes Network
The Postoutcomes Network is one of four networks at the
National Center on Secondary Education and Transition (NCSET). For a complete
listing of these networks, please visit: http://www.ncset.org/about/ta.html.
The Postoutcomes Network:
- Brings policy makers, professionals, researchers and consumers together
for National Capacity Building Institutes, and regularly holds teleconferences
and training programs.
- Develops professional papers, briefs, teaching materials and other publications,
designed to share information with a wide and diverse audience about research
findings, promising practices, and policy recommendations.
- Maintains a library of information on transition, postsecondary education
- Assists with the dissemination of research findings and related materials.
In collaboration with the NCSET Headquarters at the University
of Minnesota, the Postoutcomes Network works to:
- Ensure that all students with disabilities, including those with significant
needs, have access to a full range of learning experiences in the general
- Empower students and families to participate at all levels of secondary
- Ensure students' access to --and full participation in-- postsecondary
education, employment, and independent living opportunities.
- Strengthen state and local capacity to effectively improve secondary
education and transition policies and practices.
- Improve collaboration and system linkages at all levels.
Read more about the focus,
goals and activities of the Postoutcomes Network and our Network Members.
For additional information about NCSET's Postoutcomes Network
at the University of Hawaii:
Please contact the Network Coordinator, Dr. Megan Conway,
at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the Network
Administrative Assistant, Velina Sugiyama, at email@example.com.
The National Center on Secondary
Education and Transition is funded by and is a partner with the US Department
of Education, Office of Special Education Programs, cooperative agreement
Problems with this page? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org